All artists who would like to exhibit and donate their 5 x 7 inch work for a great cause are welcome to participate. This fun, high profile, high energy event at the beautiful gallery at the Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis will bring together hundreds of artists and collectors for a special evening of music, wine, conversation, and art buying!
- Original artwork created on any 5 x 7 inch heavy-weight paper.
- Works on paper: painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, mixed-media, and collage.
- You may submit as many pieces as you want.
- Sign and Print Name on the BACK of each piece (not the front!).
- Indicate the top of the artwork with a penciled arrow on the back.
- Carefully wrap dry artwork in wax, glassine, or regular paper and place between pieces of thin cardboard.
- Please print and include the submission form.
- Mail to: Art 4 Shelter | P.O. Box 5237 | Hopkins, MN 55343
- Deadline is April 29, 2017. Please feel free to submit early!
- If you would like unsold artwork returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Special thanks to Linhoff Photo & Imaging for their generous donation of printing services.
- Deadline to submit photography is April 14, 2017
- You may submit up to ten images for consideration.
- Minimum JPEG file requirement is 15 inches on the long end at 300 dpi.
- Save each file with your last name, title, and number each photo. Example: lastname_title_01.jpg
- Please use the special photography submission form.
- Upload a compressed folder with submission forms and digital files through wetransfer.com. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “email to” field.
Images will also be considered for selection for the wall of 8×10 images that are sold at the event.
Thank you to Tom Baker for curating the photography submission. If you have any questions, please email Tom at: email@example.com